Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Never had so much fun alone!

It's not what you think, pervs!

I had so much fun two days ago, on Easter sunday, walking the streets of Banff stoned(it made me miss Trek! Bah...).

I saw kids playing Lacrosse in a driveway! I mean, Lacrosse is Canada's official summer sport, I've played it in CEGEP(school beween High and University...) and saw it on TV, but it's not that mainstream! Back east, hockey have been the kids street sport for generations! I truly felt foreign, and I had a smile printed in my face for at least two hours. Walking trough the streets, surrounded by the beautiful mountains, I realized that I was happier than I've been in the last 3 months. Screw the bullshit(never do that literally!), I'm feeling so much better and the future is so bright(Observe the manic-depressive tendencies in the next post...)!

So, thinking about a shitload of crazy and inspirational ideas, I ended up in McDonald's(On Easter, WTF!?!) where I got two quarterpounders(is it a halfpounder?) Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry to keep on the Easter theme. Was pretty good but hard to eat with a smile that wide! That will be the last time I post shit about McDonald's...

Since then, been crazy as usual, didn't get sleep two nights ago(I love New Zealand!) and there was a major pizza and beer party paid by the boss last night so I got 3 hours last night(plus 2 bonus napping hours). Will definetely think about going to bed early tonight and miserably fail to keep with the resolution! I can't wait for payday, which will only be next Tuesday. The worst is, I finally will get 2 days off on Sunday and Monday! Shit!

I really wanted to elaborate more and be more insightful, but the lack of sleep is just keeping my brain on first level cognitive process for now, so I'll go eat my soon-to-be specialty tomato spaghetti (Spaghetti Tomate-Basilic!) and will give the computer back to its rightful and very patient owner! I also wanted to thank my great friends J-S and Greig that sent me e-mails sharing their own travel experience and the maturity and wisdom they got from it. Great read in both case!

Until next time, support the denial of Belgium as a country by the UN!

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous rants...

Ont veux plus de photo lego du mois.
Peut-ĂȘtre une photo Lego de la semaine?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home