Friday, March 11, 2005

Planet Me!

So I'm gone from Daddy's basement. Still in Montréal though, leaving tomorrow at 7AM.

Tonight, I went to see Hitch with my friend Jee...It was definetely a date flick. Jee actually tried to kiss me but I told him I was not ready for that kind of involvement yet. But I'm sleeping at his place tonight, it will be easier to leave from there. With what happened tonight, it'll be awkward! Hehehe!!!

Seriously, the movie made me realize I was done with relationships for a long while. Why? Well, I'm sick of ending up with people who don't know what they want from life and relationships and aren't even sure if they want or love you. Ususally they don't, but you won't know that until the'll get rid of you under false pretenses and just leave you feel miserable. They put their shit on you and you're the one ending up in pieces, destroyed, heartbroken...

Not for me anymore!

But the movie was good though, funny stuff. In the trailers prior to the movie, there was a few potentially interesting movies, including a new animation movie from the dudes that did Ice Age: Madagascar! It seems quite funny, Ben Stiller, Chris Rock, David Schwimmer(sp?) are providing voices...

Is it U2 that said "No man's an Island?" (Will have to watch About a boy again!). Well I think it's actually not true, better, everybody's a planet; Planet Yourself! Of course, you're part of something bigger and being influenced by your surroundings, but you mostly live for yourself, and decisions and actions will be taken with you first in mind most of the time.

It explains why we'll see other people's actions as bad or good, because we will see them with our own standards in mind. It doesn't mean those people are essentially bad, but they might still hurt you. The contrary also applies, people that might usually be seen as evil can be good to you. Anyway, I'm leaving you with a few pictures I took months ago. I call them "Planet Me". How will you judge the people below? Can you? Even if the focus is on them and nothing else can catch your attention?















I'll let you ponder on that, I'm gone tomorrow and I'll probably won't be able to post until monday afternoon, unless I find an internet station in a Winnipeg or Regina bus station. One thing for sure, I'll be farther from here. I'm leaving my comfort zone, I now enter the unknown. Man, I really don't know what to expect! Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home