Wednesday, June 29, 2005

So almost done!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just erased my post!!!

Fuck, I hate doing that! No pics this week, forgot my cd program at the hotel. Shitty, I had great pictures.

Last night, I drank hard liquor for the first time in a long while. Don't remember much, I don't know how I got back to my room last night, but I almost made it to a bed (Iain woke me up this morning telling me there was space IN the bed...). I also passed out in the storage room this afternoon, sleeping among my fellow treeplanter backpacks.

Almost done the contract, can't wait. Last week, laziness kicked in and Adam, Kenny and me wasted as much time having breaks at the cache (where our tree bins are located) as planting trees in our shitty lands. Kenny and me buddy planted all week, it was funnier that way and we laughed our asses off thinking about ideas for a script I'm writing. I also climbed a tree. Productive.

We got 2 new crews at camp to help us finish the contract, there is about 100 people at camp right now. Some girls thought Kenny and me were twins. We're not twins, we're a couple! ;op

Talking of Kenny again, I kicked his ass at our battleship tournament 10-7. Most of the games were close, but the best mind finaly got the victory he desserved (Ah, modesty!).

Shorter post, didn't feel like re-writing everything all over again. Finaly had time to read a few of Charlotte's blogs. They are incredible, funny, interesting and smart. Keep up the good stuff miss!

In a few days, I'll be back to regular posting, yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home