Monday, July 18, 2005

Boredom, my master's kingdom.

Damn I'm bored. The suburbs sucks, I'm still waiting for two months worth of treeplanting to be deposited in my account. I'm sick of my rather sleak selection of music, books and movies and all my friends are working. The worst is that I actually have a lot to do, but I have to wait to have money in order to do those things (Yeah, it sucks to be that dependent, but it's not necessarily what you think. Yes, I want to buy a few items, but I also have to renew my driving license and other administrative stuff of that order). Actually, the really worst is that I am so tired and my muscles are in pain! Apparently my body is not used to do nothing.

I also can't push myself to write, it just doesn't feel right sitting on my ass in front of the computer. I feel like being outside, on the move! I'll probably go to my dad's and steal his bike. That would be fun!

Time to go do a little something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home