Monday, August 29, 2005

Latent Image

I just came posting those pictures while my laundry is drying at the laundromat, I thought I had my other memory card with better pictures, but apparently not. Apart from the first one, taken from the bus, on my way to Banff from Calgary, the pictures were taken minutes ago.



First glance at the Rockies from the Prairies...



Cascade mountain from downtown Banff.



Rendall mountain from downtown Banff.



Sulphur mountain from...you guessed it, downtown Banff!

Before leaving, I just want to say I went downhill with my rollerblades from the summit of Tunnel mountain road (the smallest mountain around Banff)...It was crazy! I'll have to do it again, less slalom next time! I filmed myself, too bad I can't post the movies on the blog.

Will post again a longer post with better pictures in a few days, until then, enjoy yourselves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home