Thursday, August 11, 2005

What Are Little Girls Made Of?

The last few days were eventful...

They were also fun...

But I'm damn tired! It probably didn't help that I just wasted the whole night doing the stupid montage you can see above and figuring out how to set it in my template without looking too ugly. Not sure about it, any inputs?

As for the last few days, I went to a CFL football game between the Saskatchewan Roughriders and the Montréal Alouettes on August 4th. The Als won easily 42-13. It was a great game, Jee got incredibly well-seated tickets from his job. We ended up at the St-Sulpice pub with his co-worker friend Dave, a great guy! Here's a few pictures:



Me, Jee, Dave and [...], also known as Dave's anonymous friend.



The mandatory cheerleaders picture. (I don't really give a fuck about those girls. I won't say "honestly" because nobody will believe me...more on that later)



The stadium's beautiful view on the Mont-Royal and parts of the McGill University campus, known in Canada as the most pretentious university in the country. Brooke, Greig, you know I'm kidding but I also know you wouldn't necessarily protest.

The day after, I went to play fooseball with J-S, my ex³ Stéphanie (it's been such a long time ago that I should just call her a friend, instead of using exponential numbers...) and her best friend Annie. I just have one thing to say about fooseball: I suck! It was fun though, I enjoyed loosing 30-something game and then win the last 3 ones (I had help and pity on my side). Happily we also played a few games of pool, which is closer to my interests despite one thing: I suck!!! The night ended up by a toking session at Annie's house in St-Eustache. Not much to say about that, here's a proof:



Steph and J-S stoned on the couch...petting a dog. That really is just it.

And then the weekend came and Viky invited me to a party. Most of the people up there were Viky's sisters, brothers and cousins and I have to admit I had a great time, despite abusing greatly of alcohol. I puked for most of Sunday, while still under Viky's hospitality... Starting to feel better around 8PM (but worst about my behaviour), I gave Viky a lift to her soccer game and ended up watching the whole thing. She rocks, but soccer is still boring...

Since then, we went on a few dates and, as said before, I had a few hesitations due to her age, experience and mostly our status as non-permanent residents of the Montréal area. Basically, I didn't want to fuck her up.

It became clear quite fast that she actually is a balanced and mature individual that knows what she wants. Unfortunately, Carolyne, my ex-ex, who actually introduced us decided that Viky was naïve, that she would end up hurt by my abuses and that I was an asshole, a jerk, a liar and that I was fucking everything that moves (That, is giving me far too much credit...and stamina!). Well, that's what she told me on the phone last evening, maybe the part she kept to herself is not as nice.

So I decided to make sure of everything and I called Viky to get the pulse on what's happening. As I said, Viky is quite mature and reasonable and got a pretty good grasp on the situation. She'll move to Sherbrooke soon, will meet a lot of people and she's quite young, and therefore is just beginning to experiment life on her own. We'll stay friend, keep in touch, but that's it. It would be stupid to keep a long distance relationship going, but why not enjoy the time together until we're leaving? Carolyne thinks I should have restrained myself from doing anything. She thinks I'll make a wreck out of Viky. Well, I think Viky can handle herself, and I wouldn't take advantage of her, almost nothing happened anyway.

On the other hand, I know why Caro did that. First, because she have a protective approach to her friendship with Viky. Second, because she just broke up with her French boyfriend (she was actually calling me in regards to him when she went berserk on me) and third, because Carolyne needs to make other people feel shitty when she does, and she's quite good at it. She didn't have the right to tell me what to do and she again brought some old stuff from our time together. She might still be upset about what I did to her and thinks I didn't change a bit. I tried to explain to her the situation, but she was trying to win a yelling match, not an argument.

It was nice though, it reminded me of the good ol' days!

As for the rest of the evening, I spent it at Jee's place, doing nothing (or a lot, but without results) with great skills, of course under the influence of some pretty good Bovril (That's code-talking. You know, like people that talk with codes, that use codes to talk. They are, like, talking, but in a coded way...Pffff, I should really go to bed).

I think it summarizes the last days pretty well, but I really need to be more frequent and concise in my postings. Pillow time!



P.S: Is there something wrong with my writing style? I feel like my posts are written by a retard every time I dare to read one...Wait a minute, am I a retard?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home