Friday, September 02, 2005

Broken Link

Not that much time again, was supposed to have a day off tomorrow, but being quite short-staffed, I offered myself (They'll sacrifice me...) I also forgot my USB cord, so no pics...Sorry. Just ate the second greatest burger ever with a great snakebite (Apple Cider and Beer...) at a nice, despite being too touristy Irish Pub...

A funny thing, the pub is asking for ID for anybody under 30 (How can they know we are under 30? I know, it's LOOKING under 30...), so all the Québecers gave their driving license. It is not obvious to find the birthdate on a Québec driving licence if you don't know where it is. Seconds of fun ensued watching the waitress struggling to find where the damn date is, then pretending she knew:



Answer: She's was born on December 9th 1966.

Did you know?

If you do a Yahoo search with the following words: "Cheerleaders+getting+it+in+the+ass", the first result that will appear is my fucking blog! Check it out:

(EDIT: You'll apparently have to do it yourself, the link doesn't seem to work, probably because of the words being searched...)

How, do I know that? Well, I found out while doing my daily search for cheerleaders! Actually, I discovered that while looking at my website stats, looking at the way people get to my blog...this was one way.

Still, I'm the first result! Okay, I know, it's really not that much of an achievement...

Just wanted to say something about the hurricane...It's quite disturbinng to hear that a natural catastophe like a hurricane can do so many victims in a modern North-American city and that it might close it for up to 6 months! My thoughts are going to the victims.

Anything else? Yes actually, but I got no time, will post a long one on my next day off, whenever it is...

Time to go drink beer and eat fudge (And probably puke the mix...)

2 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous rants...

Katrina's aftermath
A massive hurricane wallops the Gulf Coast, submerging New Orleans and turning lives upside down in one of the worst natural disasters in U.S. history.
Great Blog! I'll be Back! If you have time go see my ##save gas## related site. It pretty much covers ##save gas## related stuff.

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous rants...

I was Blog surfing and came across your site and it caught my attention. I've been trying to put a site together myself, 5 Hot Hairstyles for 2005, the good part is you put in your face and can match any hair style to it. It really is a neat project !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home