Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Profit and Loss

Don't really have that much to post, I mean, I'm working so much that I don't have a life anymore...

It might be that I'm tired too, because I usually can post about nothing and make it last until everybody's asleep including me (The end of the post would therefore look like that: fhfkdflfnbu b8fn43funmf ;f,dcijdfh dinugdsaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaalllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllkjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj)

But what can I say? I feel great, I met a few new friends at Keller Foods and I just realized i have 10% off when I do my groceries there...Quite nice! Apart from that, I might have put my dad into trouble about an unpaid speeding ticket from 2 oe 3 years ago...that will teach me to renew my license and give them the updated info! Seriously, pay your fines and tickets on the spot, it's cheaper and much easier.

I think there's a few bithday's coming soon. Mathieu Ouimet, Jee's (Is it in fucking September or October man?) and Charlotte's. Happy birthday to all!

Steph and Rhyms, you'll be back here quite soon, hope Montréal treated you well! And Olivier, bro, what's up with you? Give some news! Ah forget it, I'll just ask mom and dad...C'tune joke, écris crisse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home