Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year, bunch of assholes!

Hey just kidding, I don't wish you a Happy New Year!

Fuck off!

Okay enough of that, I won't post a long one because I'm on one of those $2/15 min internet terminals we have at the hotel and I just wanted to reply to a treeplanting-related email while my laundry is drying.

Tonight, we'll probably have the Part Deux of our Holiday Party At The Staff Accom. I'll take picsa and I'll also post the remaining ones from Christmas soon. Its promsing to be even bigger and better than the last one, we even invited Hotel guests!

'Til then, party hard but safe (This mean, get wasted drunk, puke on the floor, but not the one of your car while driving...) and a fucking good New Year to all of you. This year is a new one, but it probably won't be that different from any previous one. Just try to enjoy it and not be too hard on yourselg okay? Still, can you believ we're already in 2006! We're in the future for god's sake!

Time to go get my clothes, they don't want me naked tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home