Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas and Happy New Gifts!

Okay, well I just to want to wish a happy Christmas and great New Year to all for whom it's worth something. If it doesn't mean shit to you, don't write me an angry email, just ignore it, okay?

So here it is: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We know it won't be the case, but I wish everyone only good and better things.

Okay enough. Here's a little cynic christmas scene involving my favourite toy, LEGO®:

(Image courtesy of K.Goldman)

Tonight's plans, traditionnal Quebec Christmas, since most of the people at Staff Accom are Quebecois, meaning eating after midnight (probably no Midnight Mass this year though...) and unwrapping presents, partying til morning and then going to bed. The 25th itself is usually a quieter day. Sleeping off the excess. We'll probably party again.

Time to go get food and drinks. There is actually not a lot of difference for me today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home