Monday, January 09, 2006

Journey's end

Well, for now.

Yep, decided to leave Banff to go back home for a period of time between a month and three, depending if on whether I'll do one or two planting contracts.

One thing for sure, I can't wait to leave Banff. I'm done here. Hey, I still have to post pics from part two of the Christmas party and some from New Year's. No time for that today, I would have to upload them and the Internet Café people seems to be enjoying themselves in tropical temperature...Too warm for me and my clothes...

Here's some pics from a toy gun fight we had a few weeks ago.



The Gangsters.



Stéphane, seconds before killing the photograph



Duel. I won, Étienne is dead now.

Okay, too hot in here, it snows big flakes outside and it's quite nice so I'll get back there.

By the way, playing hockey on a pond with the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel, the Spray river and mountains in the background is incredible. Mostly with the little fire by the pond, it makes it magical. My new favourite place. Thanks mom for sending my skates!

I'm out. Time to go call friends in Montréal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home