Sunday, February 19, 2006

Those Bowling Sicilians!

I'm writing a script with friends, for an internet serial. It's promising. My friend Mat will be in charge of producing, Stéphane (I know, the same names are coming back often in my life...) will direct and I'm wrinting the teleplay, as well as playing a character.

I'll probably give more details on that later, we apparently already have a hosting website, and everybody seems to be into the project. It will be filmed in french, but I'm planning to translate and add optional subtitltes for a more widespread distribution. We'll see I guess.

The cool thing about the project is that it finally allowed me to focus on one idea at the time and practice my writing skills. I'm not dissatisfied with the progress until now. Of course, there is a lot of modifications to be done, but it goes well, I'm writing fast and it doesn't sound too bad! Can't wait to see where it will lead and the final result!

Next step, production meeting on wednesday. We'll have to finalize the script, edit and modify what doesn't work. Get the casting started and all. Exciting! I love that, and it just gave me a kick in the ass to get serious about my writing projects.

The only problem is that I never wasted so much time in fonrt of a computer! (Actually, for once, I'm not wasting time in front of the computer, and yes, I did waste much more time than that on a computer!)

Time to go eat some cereals, thanks to Jee and his subliminal messages

2 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous rants...

Bon moi je me propose pour la blonde de pied, la fille qui aime Jones et qui a des gros seins...haha!
Bonne journée xxx
j'ai 30 livres en trop
je fume trop de cigarettes
jé des gros seins
je pogne avec les mecs
et je chante mal!
Cé moi qui te faut ;)

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Tupperfan rants...

Guess I would also have to pay for your transportation?

You're a demanding actress, miss! ;op

 

Post a Comment

<< Home