Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Best Blonde Joke Ever!!!

Here's the link to a great blonde joke! You'll laugh for sure...if and when you'll get it! ;op

On another subject, one of my custom Lego minifigs (and my personal favourite), Afro-Lego, found some kind of fame on Dunechaser's Blocklog.



I must say I'm quite honoured that Dunechaser noticed Afro-Lego, since I've been an occasional reader of his blog and his Minifigs are just great!!! His LEGO pics are also much better than mine! ;op

I have been planning to update the pictures of my LEGO minifigs for a while. I think I'll do it tomorrow, right after my University tour...

Yeah... I have to go to UQAM (Université du Québec À Montréal) to get some old records that are needed for my application at the Université de Montréal. A lady called me and it seems to be quite necessary in order for my application to be judged...I didn't even finish a semester there! I also learned that my first choice, Teaching French as a Second Language is a joint program between Université de Montréal and McGill University which is a cool and not cool thing. It is nice because I'll have a semester in French and one in English every year, it will offer variety and keep my languages ability on par with the job's requirements and my personal interests, but it sucks because I'll have to be associated with the "Harvard of the North" and one of Playboy's Top Ten party schools. Come on! Everybody knows that McGill looks like a Jesuit Monastery in comparison with any French-speaking university (Maybe not according to the pictures displayed in the "Journal de Montréal")!

Anyway, I'm not sure about being a McGill student, but I guess it's a prejudice opinion on my part so I'll keep my judgement until next year, when and if I actually study there...

As for sex and all, I'm happy to report that I have a virgin (pun intended) record since I'm back from Banff. I didn't do anything stupid and I've been in control of the "lower brain" until now. I'll touch wood (pun intended), but I hope to continue to use my good judgement. I'm not saying I won't say yes if I feel like it, just that I won't be stupid fucking without thinking and then regretting and hurting cupid (and girls...I just wanted to find a word rhyming with stupid, for symmetry).

I'm thinking of staying celibate until marriage. (As long as it's not vaginal intercourse it's okay, isn't it?) ;op

Time to go jerk off...(I'm a vulgar asshole, am I?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home