Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Salut les gars, bien dormi? Pas de réponse...tant pis!

Ho! Tomorrow's my last day of freedom, starting to work on Wednesday. I already know it will be a repetitive job (Thanks to the financial analyst who did a part of my 4th interview...) but it's only for a month and a half and besides, I seriously need the money!

As for anything else, I had a pretty good night yesterday but I won't say more on this (penses-tu que je vais faire la gaffe deux fois, hihihi)...

Jee introduced me to a great blog (in french only) written by a Montréal taxi driver. Really interesting, great pics of the city, by night. It already seems to be quite popular, but I think I'll put it as a permanent link...

Went to my dad to search for work clothes, got a suitcase full of interesting shirts and ties...Didn't find any last time and I thought they were gone. Quite happy I found these clothes, they were quite expensive, and despite the fact that my day-to-day wardrobe is almost completely out of Value Village, I do enjoy the "shirt and tie" look while at work, even when not mandatory.

Yes, you just read the above sentence on the same page where the header shows a naked guy and a "fuck corporate" drawing...

Time to go re-imagine my values...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home