Monday, April 24, 2006

Rainy Days

TREEPLANTING COUNTDOWN: 8 Days
TORONTO COUNTDOWN: 2 Days

It rains outside, second day in a row. I love it, it makes me productive.

I went to change my iPod battery, it wasn't even lasting a whole hour anymore. The technician told me to empty the battery before recharging it for 24 hours. So it's been playing, with the backlight lit and with my radio emitter on (it drains power) for 5 hours now and it's still going...pretty neat, can't wait to plant and not hear any bugs or my incessant thoughts. Ahhhh, stop those voices!!!! Hum...

So I'm still getting ready, I'll use my screefs blog to write down my list of stuff I need before the season.

Tonight, I'm seeing J-F and J-S, some of my closest friends, that I didn't see in a while.

Time to go continue packing.

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Jay rants...

I think it's a man thing, to not wait to charge the battery. I always beat my man up because he does the same thing to my camera.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home