Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Smelly Tup

Wasn't even in Toronto for 24 hours. Did my trainings and then left in the afternoon for Northern Ontario to set up camp. Been working for 9 days, sleeping in sketchy motels or at camp, where we were only 7 for the first 3 days.

The first week of planting has been good. It's already hot up here and bugs are already out. It was tiresome, but I already made good money and it was great to see the old faces again and the new ones seem like a great bunch. Will see.

Again this year, I see things with a new perspective, and planting is easier than ever.

Have to go, plenty of stuff to do and we won't even be in Timmins for a whole day either. I'll post pics next week. It's 5 and 1 this year, meaning 5 days of producaiton for every day off.

Happy birthday to my little sister Andree-Anne, my friend J-S and my mom! Bonne fete a tous!!!

Time to go run everywhere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home