Sunday, July 09, 2006

The End of a Journey is Always Another One's Beginning

Ahhhhhhh!!!!

Done!

Fuck yeah!

Feels good!! Great!!! It's actually such a relief. Thoughest season ever, best season ever!

I'll be back in Montreal tomorrow night, leaving Timmins in the morning. Can't wait. A shitload of stuff awaits me, but I can't wait to get into it!

I'll put most of my pics from my last two weeks as soon as I'm back home along with some descriptions of Ian Cuddy's Hearst camp for the Eddy's planters interested.

Time to go smoke a huge one!

3 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous rants...

congrats on being finished! i hope you have a very relaxing time smoking ;)

 
At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous rants...

Mathieu! I love your pics! I hope you're all chillin' and Relaxin' now after the toughest season yet.

Cheers,
Paolo

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous rants...

its ok, my sister had a whole chubby phase too.


Iain

 

Post a Comment

<< Home