Thursday, July 20, 2006

Tupper...FAT!!!

Here's a few pics of me I recovered from a few years, and a few pounds ago.



I was so attractive, I might have been eating babies back then...



Maybe you should swallow before kissing...



What is it with everybody wearing baseball undershirts? Was it mandatory back then?



Oh, that's funny... I thought the belly jelly would have had absorbed the shock...



Yes Tup, you can pull the bald look when you have OTHER relatively decent features...

I know, I know, before anybody says it: I wasn't THAT fat. But I definitely lost control over my weight a few years ago and I find it pretty funny to look back, and down, at myself. I guess making those ugly faces didn't help my case back then, but it makes it even better now!

Time to go eat buttered cheeseburgers with bacon as a midnight snack.

1 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous rants...

i love looking at old photos of myself. and you really weren't fat! just skinnier now. enjoy that um ... food ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home