Thursday, August 17, 2006

Inspirational

Here's a parody of inspirational images that you'll usually find in waiting rooms. They are tree-planting themed. I have a bunch, here's the first five.











Oh yeah, for those interested, mostly treeplanters, I sell those images on t-shirts. I like to think they're much better than the corporative t-shirts we get. If you'd like a particular image on a particular shirt, just let me know and I'll make sure it's available.(They let me have only one of of every type of shrt, but I can go around if needed...)

I have also other t-shirts available for other purposes. You can access my store here or by clicking on the link in the menu.

My god, look at me, selling merchandise on a blog.

Other me: Yes, but it's to pay for my studies. It's either that or prostitution.

First me: Pathetic! Really.

Time to go try to sell-out more.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous rants...

hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home