Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Everyone is Doing Something...

...me too, I'm taking pictures of them doing stuff.

An afternoon in downtown Montréal. Here's a few of my favourites pictures from today's "expedition". The rest can be found here, but I'm not done uploading them. I'll probably post a few more in the next days.




The 1000 de la Gauchetière building behind the Mary, Queen of the World Basilica.(A downsized model of Saint Peter's Basilica in Rome)



I'll let this guy, on the right, explain his story. See below.:



Giving the crowd and the money in his basket, I think he'll succeed. I wish him well!



The Fairmont Queen Elizabeth, famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's recording "Give Peace a Chance" there, during their second bed-in.



I don't know why I like this picture.



A real biker.



I can tell you instantly that those three girls are 18 years-old students just arriving in Montréal. They are english-speaking, probably from Ontario and they just went on a shopping frenzy, loading their parents' credit cards. And they'll say they finally are free here!



Well, this is not one of the best but it's too good. Montréal is probably the only city in the world where you'll have a maternity store located below a strip-club...The Place Ville-Marie building can be seen in the background.



Among the flying rats



A homeless and a tie sharing the same sun, but almost nothing else...

So that's it for tonight. I'm tired, it's 3AM and I have to wake up early to go to work tomorrow. And I just learned minutes ago that my brother (and roommate) will need the car tomorrow morning, meaning I'll have to endure an hour-long métro ride to the suburbs. Damn it!

Time to go strangle my brother with his guitar chords...Don't worry, I'll use his broken ones.

1 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous rants...

i love the candids, they're like from magazines. especially the last one with the homeless fellow, it's so unreal ... real ... it's just crazy. awesome pics

 

Post a Comment

<< Home