Monday, September 11, 2006

Neighbourhood

A few pictures from my immediate neighbourhood.



The backstreet by the mexican restaurant at my street's corner.



Kids skating in front of the Hochelaga Arena.



The skatepark, parc Préfontaine.



A classical exemple of Montreal streets. Mine, rue St-Germain.

Oh yeah, I'm not sure I should brag about that, but my friend Mathieu Ouimet and I did a little movie saturday that you can find here. It had no pretentions, and I'm not sure what to think of it anymore (probably watched it too many times), but it gave me plenty of ideas, thus explaining why you can find it on YouTube.com.

Time to go...to sleep damn it!

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous rants...

Dude... this is Dale. Just scanned your blog and watched your video on YouTube. Man, I laughed until I cried. Fucking hilarious!!! Kind of a cross between Jackass, Urban Ninja and Letterman's Stupid Human Tricks. Ya gotta post it on the ST(R) and/or Trekweb sites.

Is a sequel in the works? Or was it too painful?

Later dood....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home