Monday, October 16, 2006

Ask A ZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzz!!!

Here's another of what can now be considered as my series (two qualifies, does it?) of bad movies robbing fame from internet "phenomenons"!

It's a parody of "Ask A Ninja", if you don't get it. I'm not embedding it in the post as I my posts are already full of pictures. Ya know...

Oh ,and since it's again the morning and I'm not yet in bed as I should have been 8 hours ago, here's a few pictures of what my street looks like in the morning.




A black cat crossing the sidewalk. Makes me look forward to Halloween! :D



The cars, the street, the sun.



Nobody to share the road with...



My house from the street. I live upstairs.

Tomorrow, I'll post a few pics from Stéphane's raclette dinner. It was a great night, but I didn't have time to upload the pictures...even if I was up all night, for you see, I had a paper to write!

I'm not sick of writing, but I'm sick of writing stuff that is actually productive!

Time to go embody the meaning of a bunch of Zs(Ever wondered how Z became the sound of being asleep? Does anyone know somebody who actually says Z out loud while sleeping?)

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous rants...

that cat picture is my favorite, but the guy in the middle of the street takes a close second ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home