Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Not Your Usual Bible Story

I was cleaning a house this morning, and the whiteness and simplicity of the parent's bedroom triggered an old memory...Back when I was living with Ex-Girlfriend, in our minimalist white bedroom.

Towards the end of the relationship, Ex-Gf pushed the borders of her bisexual experimentation to a new level: An Oregon girl, raised in Japan slept a few times in our bed, with us. We've had some "ménage à trois" experiences before. This time, I couldn't get "involved", since the girl had a boyfriend and wanted to stay faithful (everybody has a different definition of faithfulness), but I could stay around. Well, when you've been there before and you can't do much, you give them the privacy to enjoy the new toys bought for Valentine's day and you go watch Star Trek in the living room. (Yes, watchin' Trek while my girlfirend was fucking a chick. I will never be allowed to say I'm not a geek!)

Sometimes, I'd be called back to the room for various reasons, one of them being to read them a bible story, to get to...Wait! Did you say read bible story?!?

Yep. I did.

A little before, I found an old, 1950-ish children bible stories book in our stuff. It was from Ex-GF's "This one time at Bible Camp..." teenage years. Don't ask me how, or why, but we started to read stories, for fun, before getting to bed. It was always, at least to me, a really weird moment: half enjoyable, half awkward. Not sinful, I didn't care. Just one of those moments where you put a name or a face beside the word judgement in your mind. For your convenience, here's one:



Me-in-a-tube.


So, that night, a few weeks before I bought my one-way ticket to Banff, I read a bible story to two naked girls snuggling on each side of me.

I swear I won't try this with the Qur'an.

Time to go to hell in so many religions...

1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous rants...

hey, what else are you going to do with a bible story? reading to two naked girls sounds perfectly reasonable to me! And what would jesus really do tup? i think he'd do the same ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home