Saturday, January 27, 2007

[insert shame here][insert much more here!]

Here's the picture I've been looking for since I came back from treeplanting last summer. I don't think much more need to be said, except that one person in this pic must have been quite ashamed to have been this close to the other...



Tupperfan, proud member of the mustache club going the extra mile, and Erika, probably one of the most tolerant person ever! (Not only did she have to endure the guy's antics in various situations, but it took three months before she got her tent back!)

That night, at Timmins' classic (and classy) Club 147, a fellow planter actually thought I was a local...I sported this look for a week, until I saw myself in the hotel room's mirror, six days later! And, while on the hotel room subject:



Classic day-off morning...

Note how many planters are NOT sleeping in a bed. I usually fell into that category...Which in turn explains why the following happened so often:



Yep, sleeping with the hands in the pockets...Found anything in there, Tup?

All right, time to get to my luxurious bed!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous rants...

hilarious! I can't believe you didn't mention the fade step cuts in your hair, awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home