Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Is There Anything Worse Than...

...A police officer giving you a $150 ticket for burning a YELLOW light and leaving you on these words:

"Have a good day"

No!

I think what pissed me the most was that he asked me to pull over right in the reserved lane, in front of a bus stop and at an intersection, thus blocking the traffic in three possible ways. I offered to park somewhere else, but he declined...Damn helpful to an efficient society, asshole!

Well, it was the end of the month, they probably didn't reach their quotas, as I've seen 5 different traffic-related police operations on my way to work, three by the metro police, the SPVM (Service de Police de la Ville de Montréal) and two by the provincial police, the SQ (Sûreté du Québec).

Time to go pretend I'll contest the damn fine, but ultimately not doing so because I'd end up paying court fees as well...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous rants...

oh i'm so sorry! that sucks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home