Saturday, March 17, 2007

St. Pat's

I was a little drunk when I wrote the last post. On retrospect, I definitely over-reacted, but their was definitely some frustration and I still believe my brother acted as a jerk. Did he learn a lesson? Of course not! Was I right to punch him? Of course not!

St. Patrick day is on and I can't celebrate, as I'm working a night shift tonight. My Irish side is completely pissed and trying to convince my French-Canadian part, already a heavy drinker, to show up drunk at work. They worked together and they came up with this solution: Buy some Guinness or Kilkenny (probably the latter) right at work, as they are available at the grocery, a then drink WHILE working.

My neutral, wise and independant brain is still considering...

Time to go start drinking!

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous rants...

hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day regardless! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home