Sunday, March 11, 2007

WARNING: Geek Content!

I don't really post about my passion for LEGOs because, like Star Trek, those are things I learned a long time ago interest few people, and none in my vicinity. Battlestar Galacatica is the latest addition to my nerdy interests.

Therefore, I enjoy those things on my own or in special circles focused on one of those subjects. I assume and completely enjoy my geekiness and will never put on "regular" people's nerves about it, except in very rare instances.

Today is one of those exceptional moments, as I'm too excited to be kept silent! LEGO released an jem of a model that I MUST have:



I'm amazed.

Time to go save a lot of toy money!

2 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous rants...

Nothin' wrong with Lego.
Nothin' wrong with Star Trek.

Life is yours to love - love what you want!

Fellow Trek Fan

 
At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous rants...

from a former lego fanatic, that looks kind of fun! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home