Saturday, April 28, 2007

And There We Go Again!

And I'm up north, in Matheson, Ontario more precisely, at one of Outland's regional yards for some pre-season work and training, before getting up to our respective camps to get things ready for the planters. So we basically pack trucks up once in a while, watch videos about chainsaw safety and get back to the motel at 5PM for some beer and joints...

Good life, but it'll get busy soon! Here's a few pics I snapped today and yesterday:




Toronto-North Bay: Another ride up north in an old beat up school bus...Hopefully for the last time of the season!



A flat-deck and some Northern Ontario skies



The Matheson yard.



Tila's fetching it...



Packing up a truck for camp set-up.



Deliverers being good at doin' nothin'...I'm also really good



Our classy motel in Matheson: Vi-Mar!

But before getting there, I was in Southern Ontario, Fort Erie, Niagara Falls and Toronto, seeing planting buddy Kenny and doing some office training:



The Fort that gave it's name to the city of Fort Erie...Guess where it is located?



A mall in town..



The town from the mall...Kenny admiring.



The Glen: A gorge downstream of the world-famous Niagara Falls. On the other side of the river, the United States.



Apparently...



True!



Me kicking Kenny's ass at climbing the spider rock!




Mah, there's just a lot of water! (It was raining as well)



Niagara Falls has expended quite a lot. Last time I came, when I was about 14 years old, there was only the Minolta Tower standing (the one that looks like a drumstick)!



Kenny with Buffalo in the background. Fort Erie is basically a Canadian suburb of Buffalo.



Some windmills. I love windmills...but mostly testing my camera's zoom!

Time to go share a bed with a dude...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous rants...

Canada is SO BEAUTIFUL!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Unknown rants...

Wow! I'm a pretty, smart & good girl... The sex was amazing. The talks were sweet. Still, the asshole didn't even call me to say goodbye. And it was not a one night thing... I think you just helped me understand why. Thanks! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home