Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Bon Voyage Stéphane!

My friend Stéphane left for a 3 month trip to Thailand. I was supposed to go with him but I spent all my money doing nothing when I unexpectedly came back to Montreal.

Here's a few pictures from his last night in Montreal, chilling and doing stupid things like a MSN messenger fistfight(It looks really boring, but rest assured, we didn'T saty on our computers for more than 15 minutes. I think someone went to check her messages and we all went to insult each other for doing such a thing):



And a classic John-John pic(Yes, the shirts tugged in the pants and jogging pants are on purpose...I'm quite self-conscious today, am I not?):

1 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous rants...

Too bad you couldn't visit thailand! hilarious pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home